09:00:01 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:01 <brlogger> Meeting started Thu Aug  5 09:00:01 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:01 <brlogger> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:01 <brlogger> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:03 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:10 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:17 <alicef> o/
09:00:24 <masami> hi
09:00:49 <pavel> hi
09:01:04 <masashi910> Let's get started.
09:01:10 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:16 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu & alicef
09:01:45 <masashi910> iwamatsu, alicef: Any updates?
09:01:48 <alicef> no update
09:01:57 <patersonc[m]> hi
09:02:00 <masashi910> alicef: Sure, thanks!
09:02:08 <masashi910> 2. Do some experiment to lower burdens on CI - patersonc[m]
09:02:21 <patersonc[m]> No updates
09:02:30 <masashi910> patersonc[m]: Noted. Thanks!
09:02:38 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:02:47 <masashi910> 3
09:02:50 <masashi910> 2
09:02:53 <masashi910> 1
09:02:54 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:03:23 <iwamatsu_> hi
09:03:45 <masashi910> iwamatsu_: Hi! We are at "#topic Kernel maintenance updates"
09:03:47 <pavel> Reviewing patches for 5.10.55, 56 and 57.
09:04:38 <masashi910> pavel: Thanks for your works!
09:04:54 <iwamatsu_> I fixed CVE-2021-21781 on 4.4 and 4.9, and I reviewed 4.4.278 and 5.10.55
09:04:56 <masashi910> iwamatsu_, masami: Any updates?
09:05:05 <masami> yes. I have this week's cve summary
09:05:22 <masashi910> masami: please.
09:05:40 <masami> okay. There is 5 new CVEs and 6 updated CVEs.
09:05:47 <masami> CVE-2021-3659: stable kernels are fixed
09:05:54 <masami> CVE-2021-35477: mainline, v5.10, and v5.13 are fixed
09:06:01 <masami> CVE-2021-34556: mainline, v5.10, and v5.13 are fixed
09:06:05 <masami> CVE-2021-3669: According to redhat bugzilla, it said "Not reported upstream, patches are being worked on."
09:06:10 <masami> CVE-2021-3679: mainline and stable kernels are fixed
09:06:21 <masami> these are new CVEs
09:06:26 <masami> CVE-2021-29256: vulnerability is in 3rd party module.
09:06:31 <masami> CVE-2021-31829: v4.4 is not affected this vulnerability. other stalbe kernels are fixed
09:06:36 <masami> CVE-2021-3655: Updated v4.4 fixed status. stable kernels are fixed.
09:06:42 <masami> CVE-2021-22543: v4.19 and v5.10 are fixed. v4.4 uses other way to get pfn. If v4.4 is vulnerable it needs to write own patch.
09:06:47 <masami> CVE-2021-21781: v4.4 and v4.9 are fixed. all stable kernels are fixed.
09:06:50 <masami> CVE-2021-37159: mainline, v5.10, v5.13 are fixed as of 2021/08/05
09:06:55 <masami> these are updated CVEs
09:07:32 <masashi910> masami: Thanks for your reports!
09:07:43 <masami> pavel-san replyed this week's CVE report by email.
09:07:57 <masami> I'll check it.
09:08:20 <masashi910> iwamatsu_: Thanks for your works, and thanks for having fixed CVE-2021-21781.
09:08:35 <masashi910> masami: Thanks.
09:08:57 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:09:07 <masashi910> 3
09:09:12 <masashi910> 2
09:09:17 <masashi910> 1
09:09:20 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:09:36 <patersonc[m]> Hello
09:09:57 <patersonc[m]> Alice and I have been mainly working through some KernelCI improvements, adding CIP bits and bobs
09:10:10 <patersonc[m]> Nothing major to report yet I don't think
09:10:49 <masashi910> patersonc[m]: Thanks for sharing the status!
09:10:50 <alicef> we currently requested the dns update for cip on kernelci
09:11:10 <alicef> cip.kernelci.org will redirect to https://linux.kernelci.org/job/cip/
09:11:57 <alicef> on the smc test we are still fixing some small details (checking boards and lava laboratories)
09:12:50 <masashi910> alicef: Thanks for your works!
09:13:10 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:13:15 <masashi910> 3
09:13:20 <masashi910> 2
09:13:24 <masashi910> 1
09:13:27 <alicef> I'm also working on adding all the cip lab board to kernelci
09:14:33 <alicef> thanks
09:14:36 <masashi910> alicef: Thanks!
09:14:41 <patersonc[m]> Thanks alicef
09:14:56 <masashi910> So, let's move on.
09:14:57 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:15:07 <masashi910> Are there any business to discuss?
09:15:16 <masashi910> 5
09:15:21 <masashi910> 4
09:15:25 <masashi910> 3
09:15:30 <masashi910> 2
09:15:34 <masashi910> 1
09:15:37 <masashi910> Let's close today's meeting.
09:15:45 <masashi910> #endmeeting