09:00:01 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:01 <brlogger> Meeting started Thu Jul 22 09:00:01 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:01 <brlogger> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:01 <brlogger> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:04 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:10 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:25 <masami> hi
09:00:48 <pavel> hi
09:01:03 <patersonc[m]> Hello!
09:01:03 <masashi910> Let's get started.
09:01:09 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:18 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu & alicef
09:01:21 <alicef> hi
09:01:30 <masashi910> alicef: Hi!
09:01:54 <alicef> I'm doing more testing of kselftest with different boards and CIP kernels as requested by patersonc[m]
09:02:20 <alicef> I found some problems and I'm working toward fixing it
09:02:34 <patersonc[m]> Thanks Alice
09:02:53 <masashi910> alicef: That's great! Thanks!
09:03:23 <masashi910> so shall we move on?
09:03:28 <masashi910> 3
09:03:32 <masashi910> 2
09:03:35 <alicef> yes
09:03:46 <masashi910> alicef: Thanks.
09:03:49 <masashi910> 2. Do some experiment to lower burdens on CI - patersonc
09:04:01 <patersonc[m]> No updates...
09:04:16 <masashi910> patersonc[m]: Noted. Thanks.
09:04:23 <masashi910> 3. Update Testing table below with 5.10 info - patersonc
09:04:24 <masashi910> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting/centalisedtesting/cioverview
09:04:33 <patersonc[m]> Not done :(
09:04:38 <masashi910> sure!
09:04:46 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:04:57 <masashi910> 3
09:05:00 <masashi910> 2
09:05:03 <masashi910> 1
09:05:04 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:05:23 <pavel> I am reviewing patches queued for 5.10.51/52/53.
09:05:56 <masashi910> pavel: Thanks for your updates!
09:06:23 <masashi910> masami: Do you have a summary for CVE status this week?
09:06:28 <masami> yes
09:06:36 <masami> There is four new CVEs and one update
09:06:49 <masami> New CVEs
09:06:51 <masami> CVE-2021-21781: stable/4.19 and stable/5.10 are fixed. stable/4.4 is not fixed yet.
09:06:58 <masami> CVE-2021-33909: stable/4.4, stable/4.19, and stable/5.10 are fixed.
09:07:05 <masami> CVE-2021-3655: stable/4.19 and stable/5.10 are fixed. stable/4.4 is not fixed yet.
09:07:11 <masami> CVE-2021-37159: not fixed in mainline yet.
09:07:26 <masami> Updated CVE
09:07:27 <masami> CVE-2020-8835: Introduced in v5.5-rc1; fixed in v5.7-rc1. stable/4.4, stable/4.19, and stable/5.10 aren't affected.
09:07:40 <masami> That's this week's summary
09:07:46 <masashi910> masami: Great summary! Thanks for your works!
09:08:08 <masashi910> pavel: CVE-2021-21781 and CVE-2021-3655 are not fixed for LTS4.4, shall we start to monitor them as AI?
09:09:23 <pavel> masashi: Yes, we should monitor them, but I'm not sure if it makes sense doing as AIs.
09:09:34 <pavel> Perhaps masami (or me) can maintain a list?
09:09:45 <pavel> I'd suggest rechecking these in week or two.
09:10:05 <masami> pavel: I'll maintain a list
09:10:12 <masashi910> pavel: Thanks for your suggestion!
09:10:35 <pavel> Thank you!
09:10:40 <masashi910> So let's see what happens next week or so.
09:10:55 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:11:09 <masashi910> 3
09:11:14 <masashi910> 2
09:11:17 <masashi910> 1
09:11:40 <masashi910> BTW, for the record, masami's report is the following.
09:11:48 <masashi910> https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/6627
09:11:53 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:12:03 <masashi910> patersonc[m]: The floor is yours.
09:12:10 <patersonc[m]> Hello
09:12:43 <patersonc[m]> As Alice said, work continues on the kselftest, making sure it works on our platforms/configurations
09:12:56 <patersonc[m]> We're also continuing to collaborate with KernelCI
09:13:07 <patersonc[m]> Do you have any updates on that alicef ?
09:13:55 <alicef> I added CIP to the list of kernelci instances
09:14:22 <alicef> https://static.staging.kernelci.org/docs/team/tsc/#cip-instance
09:14:57 <masashi910> patersonc[m], alicef: Great works! Thanks for your updates!
09:15:03 <alicef> 5.10 got added to KernelCI
09:15:33 <alicef> I'm working currently on the KernelCI testing with smc
09:16:04 <alicef> that's all I think
09:16:38 <masashi910> alicef: Thanks!
09:17:10 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:17:21 <masashi910> 3
09:17:24 <masashi910> 2
09:17:28 <masashi910> 1
09:17:31 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:17:41 <masashi910> Are there any business to discuss?
09:18:28 <masashi910> 5
09:18:31 <masashi910> 4
09:18:34 <masashi910> 3
09:18:37 <masashi910> 2
09:18:39 <masashi910> 1
09:18:41 <masashi910> Let's close today's meeting.
09:18:48 <masashi910> #endmeeting