09:00:00 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:00 <brlogger> Meeting started Thu Apr 15 09:00:00 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:00 <brlogger> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:00 <brlogger> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:03 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:07 <pave1> hi
09:00:10 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:13 <iwamatsu> hi
09:00:57 <wens> hi
09:01:01 <masashi910> Let's get started.
09:01:06 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:12 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
09:01:22 <iwamatsu> No update
09:01:45 <masashi910> iwamatsu: I saw the following emails regarding this topic.
09:01:52 <masashi910> https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/6374
09:01:59 <masashi910> https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/6375
09:02:08 <masashi910> plus one more.
09:02:33 <masashi910> So, I think it is moving forward.
09:02:34 <iwamatsu> sorry, I do not check it yet, sorry
09:03:06 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Sure, if you have time, please make comments on those email exchanges.
09:03:16 <masashi910> 2. Do some experiment to lower burdens on CI - patersonc
09:03:17 <iwamatsu> sure.
09:03:22 <patersonc> No updates
09:03:29 <patersonc> iwamatsu: Thank you
09:03:37 <masashi910> patersonc: Sure, thanks.
09:03:48 <masashi910> 3. Monitor the status of CVE-2021-3444 and CVE-2021-20292 (3/25) - Kernel Team
09:03:55 <masashi910> 4. Monitor the status of CVE-2021-29650 (4/1) - Kernel Team
09:04:02 <wens> no updates unfortunately for 3.
09:04:20 <masashi910> wens: I see. Thanks.
09:04:27 <masashi910> pave1: How about 4?
09:04:42 <pave1> I submitted patch for that, but got no reaction.
09:05:05 <masashi910> pave1: I see. Thanks. Then, let's keep those AIs open!
09:05:16 <masashi910> 5. Update "CIP Reference Hardware" table below with 5.10/5.10-rt info - masashi910
09:05:27 <masashi910> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting/cipreferencehardware
09:05:41 <masashi910> I already updated it. So, I will close if there are no comments. Is it ok to close this AI?
09:06:02 <pave1> Yes, it is okay.
09:06:10 <masashi910> pave1: Thanks!!!
09:06:17 <masashi910> 6. Update Testing table below with 5.10 info - patersonc
09:06:26 <masashi910> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting/centalisedtesting/cioverview
09:07:04 <patersonc> Sorry, I haven't done this yet
09:07:13 <masashi910> patersonc: Sure, thanks.
09:07:29 <masashi910> Then, let's move on.
09:07:30 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:07:47 <pave1> I reviewed patches queued for 5.10.30.
09:07:58 <wens> This week's report: https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev/CAGb2v66BJ0YYy+8m=hMufL-UpX8BM60zh_7WXX1JnGqQFDNu7A@mail.gmail.com/
09:08:12 <iwamatsu> I reviewed 4.4.266 and 5.10.30.
09:08:32 <wens> Two issues this week, one needing fix backported (CVE-2020-36322), the other just needs new release of cip/4.4.y.
09:09:28 <masashi910> wens: So, this week, shall we keep track the status of CVE-2020-36322 by making it AI?
09:09:55 <wens> Yes please.
09:09:56 <pave1> FUSE -> it is not really important to us. I'll take a look, but no need for AI I believe.
09:10:15 <wens> OK. I'm betting on distros to backport it.
09:10:42 <masashi910> pave1, wens: Thanks for your comments! Then, I will not make it an AI.
09:10:59 <masashi910> pave1, wens, iwamatsu: So, thanks for your works!
09:11:10 <masashi910> are there any other topics to be discussed?
09:11:21 <masashi910> 3
09:11:25 <masashi910> 2
09:11:29 <masashi910> 1
09:11:32 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:11:38 <masashi910> patersonc: The floor is yours.
09:12:24 <patersonc> Not a lot to report
09:12:35 <patersonc> The test infrastructure actually seems a bit more stable this week
09:12:52 <patersonc> Unless Pavel or Iwamatsu-san have noticed any issues?
09:13:24 <pave1> patersonc: You fixed 5.10.30 builds for us, I believe.
09:13:33 <pave1> Let's wait one more week before making conclusions
09:13:34 <pave1> Thanks!
09:13:37 <patersonc> Sure :P
09:13:47 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks for your report!
09:13:54 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:14:03 <masashi910> 5
09:14:09 <masashi910> 4
09:14:14 <iwamatsu> I'm curious that some devices are stopping.
09:14:15 <masashi910> 3
09:14:24 <iwamatsu> https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/device/r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex-01
09:15:25 <patersonc> iwamatsu: Board 01 isn't actually in the lab at the moment
09:15:36 <patersonc> iwamatsu: Board 02 isn't working though
09:15:45 <patersonc> The serial isn't connecting
09:15:49 <iwamatsu> I see
09:15:52 <patersonc> I'm actually in the office today so I'll take a look
09:16:05 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks very much!
09:16:08 <iwamatsu> Could you update state of this?
09:16:16 <patersonc> We often have issues with the serial disconnecting - it's really annoying
09:16:52 <iwamatsu> I see.
09:16:59 <patersonc> iwamatsu: We have a bit of a shortage of boards at the moment as everyone needed to take them home due to Covid
09:17:45 <masashi910> patersonc, iwamatsu: Thanks for the discussion. Is it ok to move on?
09:17:55 <patersonc> masashi910: Fine with me
09:18:04 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks.
09:18:07 <masashi910> 2
09:18:11 <masashi910> 1
09:18:16 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:18:30 <masashi910> Hi, Yoshida-san, are you around?
09:19:21 <masashi910> Yoshida-san does not seem to be here, so let's skip.
09:19:27 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:19:36 <masashi910> Are there any business to discuss?
09:20:15 <masashi910> 3
09:20:20 <masashi910> 2
09:20:24 <masashi910> 1
09:20:27 <masashi910> So, let's close today's meeting.
09:20:33 <masashi910> #endmeeting