09:00:00 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:00 <brlogger`> Meeting started Thu Apr  8 09:00:00 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:00 <brlogger`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:00 <brlogger`> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:03 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:09 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:09 <wens> hi
09:00:11 <iwamatsu> hi
09:00:44 <patersonc> hi
09:01:01 <masashi910> Let's get started.
09:01:06 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:12 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
09:01:57 <iwamatsu> I recieved a mail from CTJ, but I do not read it. So, no update yet.
09:02:12 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Noted. Thanks.
09:02:19 <masashi910> 2. Do some experiment to lower burdens on CI - patersonc
09:02:27 <patersonc> No updates
09:02:30 <masashi910> patersonc: Noted. Thanks.
09:02:35 <masashi910> 3. Ask board owners(siemens_i386-rt/plathome_obsvx1) whether X.25 and floppy can be disabled - masashi910
09:03:08 <masashi910> Iwamatsu-san disabled them. So, I close this.
09:03:25 <masashi910> https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev/OSBPR01MB2983E7B807513366EE13257392749@OSBPR01MB2983.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com/T/#ma708cec130db6ea926a7f45f8fc30756155a8653
09:03:26 <masashi910> https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev/OSBPR01MB2983E7B807513366EE13257392749@OSBPR01MB2983.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com/T/#m7b03fd97b8326de92c48e1e1da73204966a82e2e
09:03:39 <masashi910> 4. Monitor the status of CVE-2021-3444 and CVE-2021-20292 (3/25) - Kernel Team
09:03:46 <masashi910> 5. Monitor the status of CVE-2021-29650 (4/1) - Kernel Team
09:03:54 <masashi910> According to Wens-san's report:
09:03:59 <masashi910> ====
09:04:06 <masashi910> No updates on CVE-2021-3444, CVE-2021-20292 or CVE-2021-29650 from previous weeks.
09:04:12 <masashi910> ====
09:04:21 <masashi910> Any comments?
09:04:43 <pave1> I have submitted stable patch for CVE-2021-29650.
09:04:58 <masashi910> pave1: Great! Thanks!!!
09:05:25 <pave1> I did not receive any feedback, but it will stay in the "to backport" branch, so you can stop tracking it.
09:06:11 <masashi910> pave1: Sure, then I close "5. Monitor the status of CVE-2021-29650 (4/1) - Kernel Team"
09:06:36 <pave1> Thank you. And sorry for being late. Other work was reviews of 5.10.28 and submitting of CVE-2021-29650 fix.
09:07:22 <masashi910> So, I will close 5 and keep 4 for a while.
09:07:41 <masashi910> pave1: Thanks for your works.
09:07:49 <masashi910> So, let's move on.
09:07:58 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:08:16 <wens> This week's report: https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev/CAGb2v66M1mjZjBfHAwv1yECqCDHALzk4_fVD-bdB0V-4R=DPLg@mail.gmail.com/
09:08:44 <wens> Eight new issues this week, all fixed, but one's auto-backport (by Sasha) failed.
09:09:14 <wens> Failed one is CVE-2020-36310, which is AMD SVM specific, which I think we can ignore?
09:09:23 <wens> It's not security issue anyway.
09:09:37 <pave1> wens: Yes, I believe we can ignore that.
09:09:59 <wens> OK. I will mark it as such.
09:10:14 <masashi910> wens: Thanks for your works. Recently many new issues every week. :(
09:10:37 <wens> pave1: about the fix for CVE-2021-29650, where did you submit it to?
09:10:40 <pave1> masashi910: It seems barrier for getting CVE number is getting lower and lower.
09:10:59 <masashi910> pave1: I see.
09:11:16 <wens> masashi910: It is unfortunate, but many of the fixes weren't even tagged for stable. And also, *not actual security issues*
09:11:46 <masashi910> wens: Hmmmm. Thanks.
09:11:47 <pave1> wens: I hope I sent it to the stable@kernel.org mailing list.
09:12:08 <masashi910> iwamatsu: do you have updates?
09:12:52 <wens> pave1: I'm not seeing it.
09:13:01 <iwamatsu> I reviewed 4.4.265 and 5.10.28, and I have sent a patch for ISAR for QEMU testing on LAVA.
09:13:26 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Thanks for your works.
09:14:14 <pave1> wens: Thanks, I'll re-check.
09:14:23 <pave1> wens: Are you subscribed to stable@?
09:15:30 <wens> I am, but occasionally gmail drops messages due to DKIM/DMARC :(
09:16:01 <wens> No need to dwell on it, I'll check lore later.
09:16:20 <masashi910> Ok, so shall we move on?
09:16:22 <masashi910> 3
09:16:25 <pave1> wens: It may well be error on my part, as I can't see it in sent box.
09:16:26 <masashi910> 2
09:16:39 <masashi910> 1
09:16:43 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:16:52 <masashi910> patersonc: The floor is yours.
09:16:55 <patersonc> Hello
09:17:11 <patersonc> We hit another snag in the LAVA master this week, which mean that jobs stopped processing.
09:17:12 <patersonc> Sorry
09:17:37 <patersonc> I may have fixed it, or maybe it'll happen again - I'm not sure yet.
09:17:58 <patersonc> And the Denx lab isn't online atm
09:18:04 <patersonc> Perhaps the owner is on Easter holidays
09:19:20 <patersonc> I guess that's about it
09:19:29 <patersonc> Sorry for all the downtime
09:19:42 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks for your works.
09:20:19 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:20:28 <masashi910> 3
09:20:32 <masashi910> 2
09:20:35 <masashi910> 1
09:20:38 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:20:50 <masashi910> yoshidak[m]: Are you around?
09:21:43 <masashi910> Yoshida-san does not seem to be here, so let's skip.
09:21:49 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:22:19 <masashi910> Last week, I reported that Xilinx zcu102 was approved as a reference platform.
09:22:38 <masashi910> So, I think the following table should be updated accordingly.
09:22:46 <masashi910> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting/cipreferencehardware
09:23:09 <masashi910> I will raise this issue at the next TSC and get approval to change.
09:23:31 <masashi910> Any comments?
09:23:50 <pave1> I think we can just update the table :-)
09:24:06 <iwamatsu> Do we need approval?
09:24:20 <iwamatsu> +1
09:25:06 <masashi910> pave1, iwamatsu: Thanks for your comments. Well, you are right. Then let's update it!
09:25:18 <iwamatsu> When I updated it before, I dit not ask checking it with TSC.
09:26:03 <masashi910> iwamatsu: OK. Then, let's go ahead. This is my AI.
09:26:20 <masashi910> Are there any business to discuss?
09:26:25 <patersonc> masashi910: Perhaps also add a column for 5.10?
09:27:19 <masashi910> patersonc: That's right. We need to classify "supported" and "just testing" based on the discussion last week.
09:28:06 <masashi910> patersonc: So, let me consult with you how to change after this IRC. I will send email to you.
09:28:07 <pave1> masashi910: I guess we can remove "just testing" boards from this.
09:29:08 <pave1> masashi910: (Or at least that should be clearly marked).
09:29:51 <masashi910> pave1: so "just testing" boards can be known only through LAVA results. Is it ok?
09:30:06 <patersonc> We could use a 'T' instead of 'Y'?
09:30:23 <masashi910> patersonc: Ah, nice!
09:30:27 <pave1> Nice :-).
09:30:58 <masashi910> Ok, let's do that. Thanks for all your comments and ideas!
09:31:10 <patersonc> There is also a table here: https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting/centalisedtesting/cioverview
09:31:13 <masashi910> Are there any business to discuss?
09:31:22 <patersonc> But it's probably out of date
09:31:49 <patersonc> masashi910: Can you add an action for me to update https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting/centalisedtesting/cioverview with 5.10 info?
09:32:26 <masashi910> patersonc: Sure, thanks for taking this action!
09:32:46 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:32:59 <masashi910> 5
09:33:02 <masashi910> 4
09:33:06 <masashi910> 3
09:33:11 <masashi910> 2
09:33:14 <masashi910> 1
09:33:17 <masashi910> So, let's close today's meeting.
09:33:22 <masashi910> #endmeeting