09:00:01 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:01 <brlogger`> Meeting started Thu Mar 18 09:00:01 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:01 <brlogger`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:01 <brlogger`> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:08 <brlogger`> masashi910: Error: Can't start another meeting, one is in progress.  Use #endmeeting first.
09:00:19 <patersonc> hi
09:00:20 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:21 <wens_> hi
09:00:21 <iwamatsu`> hi
09:00:23 <wens_> hi
09:00:30 <wens> hi
09:00:53 <masashi910> sorry for my mis-operation. ;;
09:01:05 <masashi910> Today, Pavel-san and Yoshida-san are not here.
09:01:12 <masashi910> Let's get started.
09:01:19 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:25 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
09:02:17 <masashi910> iwamatsu: do you have updates?
09:02:26 <iwamatsu`> I received an help email from CTJ and I am thinking of asking them.
09:03:21 <masashi910> iwamatsu`: Thanks. If there are any progress, please share.
09:03:36 <masashi910> 2. Do some experiment to lower burdens on CI - patersonc
09:03:54 <masashi910> patersonc: Do you have any updates?
09:04:14 <patersonc> Nope!
09:04:16 <patersonc> SOrry
09:04:20 <iwamatsu`> masashi910: OK, we already exchange ideas such as rootfs develping by email.
09:04:44 <masashi910> patesonc: Noted. Thanks.
09:04:59 <masashi910> Iwamatsu-san, Thanks.
09:05:09 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:05:18 <masashi910> 3
09:05:21 <masashi910> 2
09:05:24 <masashi910> 1
09:05:26 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:05:32 <masashi910> == Quote from pave1==
09:05:38 <masashi910> I have reviewed patches queued for 5.10.24, and am still working on those.
09:05:43 <masashi910> ====
09:06:04 <wens> 6 new issues this week. see https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev/CAGb2v65+YuY7fMz949oJYTBMY8aQ2j841JKHvsutgzOc-n4vOg@mail.gmail.com/
09:06:19 <iwamatsu`> I reviewed 4.4.262.
09:06:28 <wens> Unfortunately the Debian tracker is currently down, so we might be missing some.
09:06:48 <masashi910> wens, iwamatsu`: Thanks for your works!
09:07:07 <masashi910> Any topics to be discussed today?
09:07:10 <wens> Also, some configs have X25 or BLK_DEV_FD enabled. It's unlikely they are actually used. Would be best if we could remove them.
09:07:27 <wens> The report lists the ones that have these options enabled.
09:07:44 <iwamatsu`> CVE-2020-35519 and CVE-2021-20261, I will ask to use company.
09:08:43 <wens> Thanks. Nothing else on my end.
09:08:59 <masashi910> wens: so, I will ask PlatHome and Siemens whether X.25 can be disabled.
09:09:34 <wens> masashi910: sounds good.
09:10:14 <masashi910> wens: This is my AI. :)
09:10:23 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:10:39 <masashi910> 3
09:10:43 <masashi910> 2
09:10:47 <masashi910> 1
09:10:50 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:10:52 <iwamatsu`> masashi910: could you ask about CVE-2020-35519 too?
09:11:14 <iwamatsu`> sorry CVE-2021-20261.
09:11:37 <masashi910> iwamatsu`: Sure. I will do that.
09:11:44 <iwamatsu`> thanks.
09:12:39 <masashi910> iwamatsu`: ^^)
09:12:46 <masashi910> patersonc: The floor is yours.
09:12:55 <patersonc> Ah sorry
09:13:14 <patersonc> I'm just upgrading the LAVA master version
09:13:21 <patersonc> So it'll offline for a while
09:13:39 <patersonc> That's about it really
09:13:56 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks for your works!
09:13:59 <iwamatsu`> thanks to update LAVA!
09:14:02 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:14:21 <masashi910> 3
09:14:24 <masashi910> 2
09:14:27 <masashi910> 1
09:14:30 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:14:50 <masashi910> Because Yoshida-san is not here, let's skip.
09:14:57 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:15:02 <masashi910> Are there any business to discuss?
09:15:31 <masashi910> 5
09:15:36 <masashi910> 4
09:15:40 <masashi910> 3
09:15:45 <masashi910> 2
09:15:48 <masashi910> 1
09:16:00 <masashi910> Then, let's close today's meeting!
09:16:02 <masashi910> #endmeeting