09:00:01 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:01 <brlogger> Meeting started Thu Mar  4 09:00:01 2021 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:01 <brlogger> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:01 <brlogger> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:05 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:10 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:13 <pave1> hi
09:00:20 <patersonc> hi
09:00:34 <iwamatsu> hi
09:00:49 <wens> hi
09:00:53 <masashi910> Today, Yoshida-san is not here. So, I will skip the security session.
09:00:54 <iwamatsu> wens: My company is having network problems...... Therefore, an email error has been sent. Sorry for noise....
09:01:07 <wens> iwamatsu: I see. Thanks.
09:01:13 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Sure. Thanks.
09:01:22 <masashi910> Then, let's get started.
09:01:30 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:36 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
09:01:43 <iwamatsu> No update
09:01:54 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Noted. Thanks.
09:01:55 <masashi910> 2. Do some experiment to lower burdens on CI - patersonc
09:01:58 <patersonc> No updates
09:02:07 <masashi910> patersonc: Noted. Thanks.
09:02:14 <masashi910> 3. Check hitachi_omap defconfigs wrt CVE-2020-27820 [drm/nouveau UAF] - Hitachi-team
09:02:19 <masashi910> I got a response from Kawai-san@Hitachi. He is ok with disabling noubeau.
09:02:29 <masashi910> So, Iwamatsu-san, could you change the config of Cyclone V please?
09:03:03 <iwamatsu> sure. I will change.
09:03:13 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Thanks!
09:03:19 <masashi910> I will close this AI.
09:03:26 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:03:33 <masashi910> 3
09:03:37 <masashi910> 2
09:03:42 <masashi910> 1
09:03:45 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:03:51 <masashi910> Based on the TSC discussion yesterday, regarding 5.10 reference platforms, the following are the targets.
09:04:02 <masashi910> BBB, Cyclone V, QEMU(x86, Armv7, Armv8), RZ/G1M, RZ/G2M, IPC227E, OpenBlocks, and
09:04:03 <masashi910> MPSoC(Candidate)
09:04:10 <masashi910> I sent an email to cip-members to ask about 5.10-rt reference platforms. Deadline is March 26.
09:04:19 <masashi910> That's it from me.
09:04:37 <wens> 3 new CVEs this week: one is fixed, one is duplicate (fixed), one is bogus (Android only)
09:04:46 <pave1> I am reviewing 5.10.20...
09:05:12 <iwamatsu> I reviewed 4.4.259.
09:05:35 <masashi910> wens, pave1, iwamatsu: Thanks for your works!
09:05:42 <wens> I also fixed a couple bugs in the cip-kernel-sec import scripts
09:05:46 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:05:49 <wens> This week's report: https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev/CAGb2v66D2t0asUDNafOi+fLwAyt0sLqZ2TMjEuz=JtTaPA6GLw@mail.gmail.com/
09:06:07 <masashi910> wens: Thanks!
09:06:20 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:06:29 <masashi910> 3
09:06:33 <masashi910> 2
09:06:36 <masashi910> 1
09:06:39 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:06:47 <masashi910> patersonc: The floor is yours.
09:07:04 <patersonc> The Renesas lava lab is offline at the moment, and has been for days
09:07:05 <patersonc> Sorry
09:07:22 <patersonc> We're having some network issues since a big power cut on Monday
09:07:33 <patersonc> Other then that I don't think I have any updates
09:08:25 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks! BTW, are there any progresses about moving LTP to KernelCI environment?
09:10:41 <masashi910> patersonc: If you have any progress, please share with us.
09:10:46 <masashi910> Let's move on.
09:10:53 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:10:59 <masashi910> Let's skip.
09:11:06 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:11:11 <masashi910> Are there any business to discuss?
09:11:27 <wens> So the merge request 500 error in cip-kernel-sec is still there
09:11:44 <masashi910> wens: Oh, I see.
09:11:45 <wens> I plan to rebase the branch in question and see if that helps
09:12:03 <masashi910> wens: Thanks!
09:12:24 <masashi910> any other business?
09:12:32 <patersonc> masashi910: Sorry, KernelCI are already running LTP tests. I haven't made any progress in setting up a "CIP" KernelCI frontend yet.
09:12:43 <wens> Also, I watched Greg's 2019 Kernel Recipes talk on CVEs.... explains a lot lol
09:13:06 <pave1> wens: Yes, CVEs have some problems :-).
09:13:24 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks. If you have any progress on CIP KernelCI LTP tests, please share with us!
09:14:32 <masashi910> wens: Could you share the URL about Greg's talk if you have?
09:14:53 <wens> masashi910: https://youtu.be/HeeoTE9jLjM
09:15:10 <masashi910> wens: Thanks!!! I will take a look!
09:15:18 <masashi910> any other business?
09:15:32 <masashi910> 5
09:15:35 <masashi910> 4
09:15:40 <masashi910> 3
09:15:44 <masashi910> 2
09:15:49 <masashi910> 1
09:15:52 <masashi910> #endmeeting