09:00:01 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:01 <brlogger> Meeting started Thu Nov  5 09:00:01 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:01 <brlogger> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:01 <brlogger> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:09 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:15 <pave1> hi
09:00:16 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:27 <kazu24> hi
09:00:37 <fujita> hi
09:01:00 <masashi910> Today Chris-san and Chen-Yu-san are not here.
09:01:03 <yoshidak[m]> hi
09:01:06 <masashi910> Let's get started.
09:01:11 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:19 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
09:01:32 <masashi910> Iwamatsu-san, are you around?
09:01:49 <masashi910> Let's come back when he joins.
09:01:57 <masashi910> 2. Check whether CVE-2019-0145, CVE-2019-0147, CVE-2019-0148 needs to be backported to 4.4 - Kernel Team
09:02:13 <iwamatsu> hi
09:02:20 <iwamatsu> about 1., no update
09:02:38 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Noted. Thanks.
09:03:42 <masashi910> Regarding  CVE-2019-0145, CVE-2019-0147, CVE-2019-0148, at the last meeting we recognized that those descriptions are not clear, and it is difficult for us to move forward based on those information.
09:04:02 <masashi910> Are there any changes?
09:05:04 <pave1> Not really. I believe we should let Intel solve that out.
09:05:25 <pave1> The descriptions are not really clear, we do not have i40e boards for testing...
09:05:52 <pave1> ...and the patches we identified do not really look like fixing too serious stuff.
09:06:05 <masashi910> pave1: Sure. Then let's keep this AI open till Intel fixes them.
09:06:16 <masashi910> pave1: Thanks!
09:06:29 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:06:39 <masashi910> 3
09:06:42 <masashi910> 2
09:06:43 <pave1> masashi910: I'd suggest simply dropping it from our list.
09:07:02 <pave1> masashi910: Let the stable team handle this one, no need to track it here.
09:07:46 <iwamatsu> +1
09:08:16 <masashi910> pave1: OK. Thanks for your advice. I will notify this to cip-dev as well.
09:08:24 <pave1> Thanks.
09:08:41 <masashi910> pave1: Thanks!
09:08:48 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:08:57 <masashi910> 3
09:09:00 <masashi910> 2
09:09:03 <masashi910> 1
09:09:06 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:09:30 <pave1> From the last irc meeting, review of 4.19.153 and 4.19.155 were major topics.
09:10:27 <iwamatsu> I reviewed 4.4.141 and 242-rc
09:10:41 <masashi910> pave1, iwamatsu: Thanks for your works!
09:10:55 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:11:05 <masashi910> 3
09:11:10 <masashi910> 2
09:11:13 <masashi910> 1
09:11:42 <masashi910> BTW Chen-Yu-san mentioned that he will report his status this evening.
09:11:44 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:11:51 <masashi910> According to Chris-san, he has no updates.
09:11:58 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:12:03 <masashi910> 3
09:12:08 <masashi910> 2
09:12:11 <masashi910> 1
09:12:13 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:12:19 <yoshidak[m]> hi
09:12:30 <yoshidak[m]> The gap assessment review for IEC 62443-4-2, technical requirements are scheduled tomorrow.
09:12:40 <yoshidak[m]> It expected  to be completed tomorrow, then Exida will create the report in several weeks.
09:12:52 <yoshidak[m]> And, we'll continue to summarize the process requirements to other teams as the result of the gap assessment for IEC 62443-4-1.
09:13:01 <yoshidak[m]> We'll hold the internal meeting next Monday and discuss about it.
09:13:09 <pave1> yoshidak: Could we talk on irc after the meeting?
09:13:34 <yoshidak[m]> masashi910: Sure
09:13:37 <yoshidak[m]> That's the end from me today.
09:13:45 <masashi910> yoshidak[m]: Thanks for your works!
09:13:50 <masashi910> BTW are you planning to give a talk at OSSJ?
09:14:15 <yoshidak[m]> No
09:14:26 <masashi910> I see. Thanks.
09:14:29 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:14:36 <masashi910> 3
09:14:38 <masashi910> 2
09:14:41 <masashi910> 1
09:14:43 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:14:53 <masashi910> Are there any business to discuss?
09:15:22 <masashi910> 3
09:15:25 <masashi910> 2
09:15:28 <masashi910> 1
09:15:31 <masashi910> #endmeeting