09:00:01 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:01 <brlogger`> Meeting started Thu Aug  6 09:00:01 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:01 <brlogger`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:01 <brlogger`> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:09 <brlogger`> masashi910: Error: Can't start another meeting, one is in progress.  Use #endmeeting first.
09:00:23 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:27 <szlin> hi
09:00:29 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:30 <wens> hi
09:00:33 <yoshidak[m]> hi
09:00:33 <iwamatsu> hi
09:00:34 <pavel1> hi
09:00:49 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:00:55 <dineshk[m]> hi
09:00:58 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
09:01:11 <iwamatsu> masashi910: no update
09:01:25 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Noted.
09:01:32 <masashi910> 2. Post LTP results to KernelCI - patersonc
09:01:53 <masashi910> patersonc: are you around?
09:02:13 <masashi910> Let's revisit if he joins.
09:02:20 <patersonc> Hi sorry
09:02:24 <patersonc> No updated :)
09:02:32 <masashi910> patersonc: Hi
09:02:42 <masashi910> patersonc: Noted.
09:02:57 <masashi910> Then, let's move to next.
09:03:03 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:03:21 <wens> Fix for CVE-2020-14331 from last week is in linux-next, but not in Linus's tree.
09:03:28 <pavel1> I have reviewed patches for 4.19.136 and 137.
09:03:39 <wens> New issues this week: CVE-2020-0255 (fixed), CVE-2020-16166 (fixed)
09:03:48 <iwamatsu> I reviewed 4.4.233-rc.
09:05:06 <masashi910> wens: So, this week, there are no pending CVEs. Is it correct?
09:05:18 <wens> correct.
09:05:31 <masashi910> wens: Thanks for your confirmation.
09:05:52 <wens> for an old CVE, Debian reports that the fix was not completely backported to 4.19
09:06:10 <wens> CVE-2019-3874
09:06:47 <wens> this is DoS due to SCTP usage, classified as minor issue.
09:07:31 <wens> that's all
09:08:50 <masashi910> wens: according to cip-kernel-sec, CVE-2019-3874 has two rows. One is ignored and one is fixed.
09:09:20 <masashi910> Do you mean the fixed one? 9a84bb13816f
09:09:48 <iwamatsu> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2019-3874
09:10:21 <wens> looks like they are ignoring the issue as well.
09:10:40 <masashi910> Not two rows, but one row says "fixed by 9a84bb13816f"
09:10:57 <masashi910> Anyway, thanks for your report.
09:11:17 <masashi910> wens, pavel1, iwamatsu: Thanks for your works.
09:11:18 <wens> 4.19 is missing 9dde27de3e5efa0d032f3c891a0ca833a0d31911 , the other half of the fix
09:11:50 <masashi910> wens: I see. Thanks for your explanation.
09:12:21 <masashi910> Any other topics?
09:12:26 <wens> nope
09:12:46 <masashi910> Ok, then let's move on.
09:12:59 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:13:05 <masashi910> patersonc: the floor is yours.
09:14:16 <masashi910> patersonc: are you there?
09:14:49 <patersonc> hi
09:14:50 <patersonc> sorry
09:14:53 <masashi910> Let's revisit when he comes back.
09:15:00 <patersonc> I've set up a specific lava master for the security working group to test/investigate multi-node support. Login details have been shared with Venkata.
09:15:00 <patersonc> I've conencted a lava lab running at home to this master, with 2x qemu and 1x g2m board.
09:15:16 <patersonc> I'll try and find time to activly try multi-node as well
09:15:23 <patersonc> I think that's it from me this week
09:16:17 <masashi910> patersonc: Does KernelCI run LTP with CIP kernel now, or still in progress?
09:16:50 <patersonc> I've submitted for them to boot test CIP Kernels
09:17:07 <patersonc> But KCI doesn't support LTP yet
09:17:28 <masashi910> patersonc: I see. Thanks for your updates.
09:17:45 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:17:54 <masashi910> 3
09:17:59 <masashi910> 2
09:18:03 <masashi910> 1
09:18:05 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:18:13 <masashi910> Quote from Suzuki-san "SW Updates WG don't have any updates this week."
09:18:21 <masashi910> Let's move on.
09:18:30 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:19:12 <yoshidak[m]> no major update this week, and we are trying to draft documents for the assessment w/ Exida.
09:19:13 <masashi910> Yoshida-san or Dinesh-san, any updates?
09:19:26 <yoshidak[m]> That's is from me this week. Thanks.
09:19:35 <dineshk[m]> OK plz wait
09:19:46 <dineshk[m]> Investigation of IEC-62443-4-1 is completed
09:19:58 <dineshk[m]> Investigation report of IEC-62443-4-1 is shared for exida review
09:20:07 <dineshk[m]> Debugging of multi-node LAVA test failure is in progress
09:20:20 <dineshk[m]> Verification of security packages in CIP tiny profile is in progress
09:20:26 <dineshk[m]> Next IEC-62443-4-x gap assessment meeting with exida is planned on 24/Aug
09:20:35 <dineshk[m]> These are some minor updates this week
09:20:52 <masashi910> yoshidak[m], dinesh[m]: Thanks for your updates.
09:21:00 <masashi910> Any queries?
09:21:13 <masashi910> 3
09:21:18 <masashi910> 2
09:21:21 <masashi910> 1
09:21:24 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:21:32 <masashi910> I have one query to IRC meeting members.
09:21:44 <masashi910> Next week is so called OBON in Japan and most Japanese people will be off.
09:21:51 <masashi910> Can we skip next IRC meeting? Any objections?
09:22:02 <dineshk[m]> No objection from me
09:22:03 <yoshidak[m]> no objection
09:22:04 <pavel1> I'd like to talk with Patersonc after the meeting.
09:22:15 <pavel1> No objections.
09:22:26 <wens> No objection
09:22:40 <masashi910> Thanks. Then, the next meeting will be skipped.
09:22:57 <masashi910> Any other topics?
09:23:08 <masashi910> 3
09:23:13 <masashi910> 2
09:23:14 <masashi910> 1
09:23:17 <masashi910> #endmeeting