09:00:01 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:01 <brlogger`> Meeting started Thu Jul 16 09:00:01 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:01 <brlogger`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:01 <brlogger`> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:05 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:11 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:15 <pave1> hi
09:00:21 <suzuki43> hi
09:00:26 <szlin> hi
09:00:37 <fujita> hi
09:00:42 <patersonc> hello
09:01:01 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:09 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
09:01:18 <masashi910> Quote from Iwamatsu-san "No update."
09:01:28 <masashi910> 2. Post LTP results to KernelCI - patersonc
09:01:37 <patersonc> no updates
09:01:58 <masashi910> patersonc: noted. thanks.
09:02:08 <masashi910> 3. Issues to be fixed for swupdate "copyright correction and salsa CI testing" - iwamatsu
09:02:13 <masashi910> Quote from Iwamatsu-san "No update."
09:02:23 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:02:28 <masashi910> 3
09:02:32 <masashi910> 2
09:02:35 <masashi910> 1
09:02:38 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:02:44 <masashi910> == Quote from Wens-san ==
09:02:51 <masashi910> Two new issues:
09:02:56 <masashi910> - CVE-2020-11935 (aufs, not applicable to mainline)
09:03:04 <masashi910> - CVE-2020-14314 (ext4 related, fix posted)
09:03:04 <masashi910> ====
09:03:17 <masashi910> Quote from Iwamatsu-san "I reviewed 4.4.y-rc patches."
09:03:33 <wens> hi
09:03:34 <pave1> I have reviewed patches for 4.19.133.
09:03:51 <pave1> ...and released 4.19-cip-rt update.
09:03:52 <masashi910> wens: Hi. I quoted your report already.
09:03:58 <wens> thanks
09:04:11 <masashi910> wens: Welcome.
09:04:48 <pave1> ...and was on virtual RT meeting yesterday. But I guess that one is best reported over email, as it will be interesting for managers, too.
09:05:32 <masashi910> pave1: Thanks. Thanks for releasing new rt kernel.
09:06:27 <patersonc> pave1: Did the rebase branch test work okay for you?
09:06:54 <pave1> patersonc: I did not check. Should I?
09:07:29 <masashi910> wens: regarding CVE- 2020-14314, is it backported to 4.19/4.4?
09:07:50 <wens> the fix hasn't been merged yet
09:08:06 <masashi910> wens: I see. Thanks for your work.
09:08:39 <patersonc> pave1: It's okay I've just checked. It looks like it worked: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/-/pipelines/166724440
09:08:53 <pave1> patersonc: Thank you :-).
09:09:01 <masashi910> patersonc: thanks.
09:09:10 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:09:23 <masashi910> 3
09:09:27 <masashi910> 2
09:09:30 <masashi910> 1
09:09:31 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:09:37 <masashi910> patersonc: the floor is yours.
09:10:03 <patersonc> Nothing really to share this week :)
09:10:36 <masashi910> patersonc: Noted. Thanks.
09:11:17 <masashi910> patersonc: BTW it's a local topic, but thanks for your all comments to my blog draft!
09:11:38 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:11:49 <masashi910> 3
09:11:52 <masashi910> 2
09:11:55 <masashi910> 1
09:11:58 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:12:04 <suzuki43> Hello.
09:12:11 <suzuki43> Mohammed fixed this bug: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-tasks/-/issues/14
09:12:18 <suzuki43> Currently, he is working on the task about HTTPS connection: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-tasks/-/issues/8
09:12:26 <suzuki43> Apart from that, I found some problems with the current software update mechanism uploaded to cip-sw-updates-demo repository.
09:12:33 <suzuki43> The problems are that some needed files and settings don't exist in the root file system.
09:12:41 <suzuki43> Maybe I didn't test enough when I did this task: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-tasks/-/issues/3
09:12:50 <suzuki43> Currently, I'm checking the problems in detail. I'll create gitlab issues for them once it is done.
09:12:57 <suzuki43> That's all from me.
09:13:07 <masashi910> suzuki43: Thanks for your works.
09:13:27 <masashi910> any queries?
09:13:53 <masashi910> 3
09:13:56 <masashi910> 2
09:14:01 <masashi910> 1
09:14:04 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:14:22 <yoshidak[m]> hello
09:14:35 <yoshidak[m]> Finally we've completed to get a contract with Exida today to evaluate for IEC 62443-4-x.
09:14:42 <yoshidak[m]> We are trying to set up the meeting at first.
09:15:21 <yoshidak[m]> Second topic, we are discussing about LAVA testing definition for security packages in multiple OS images.
09:15:30 <yoshidak[m]> Please refer to cip-dev email, titled "Integration of test and security dependencies with cip-core".
09:15:44 <yoshidak[m]> Thank you for supporting this, Chris and Daniel.
09:15:53 <yoshidak[m]> That's all from me this week.
09:16:12 <masashi910> yoshidak[m]: Thanks for your works.
09:16:21 <masashi910> any queries?
09:16:42 <masashi910> 3
09:16:45 <masashi910> 2
09:16:50 <masashi910> 1
09:16:52 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:17:01 <masashi910> Are there any business matters to discuss?
09:18:01 <masashi910> 3
09:18:06 <masashi910> 2
09:18:09 <masashi910> 1
09:18:12 <masashi910> #endmeeting