09:00:02 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:02 <brlogger`> Meeting started Thu Jul  9 09:00:02 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:02 <brlogger`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:02 <brlogger`> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:06 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:14 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:15 <pavelt> hi
09:00:18 <patersonc> Hello
09:00:21 <wens> hi
09:00:22 <suzuki> hi
09:00:23 <gavinlai> hi
09:00:37 <fujita3> hi
09:00:45 <dineshk[m]> Hi
09:00:45 <yoshidak[m]> hi
09:01:04 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:08 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
09:01:20 <masashi910> iwamatsu: are you around?
09:01:47 <masashi910> Let's skip it.
09:01:48 <masashi910> 2. Post LTP results to KernelCI - patersonc
09:02:05 <patersonc> I don't think I'm going to get around to this for a few weeks
09:02:08 <iwamatsu> hi
09:02:45 <iwamatsu> About  1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary: no update
09:03:00 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks. You are currently focusing on another approach, as I understand correctly.
09:03:19 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Noted.
09:03:37 <masashi910> 3. Issues to be fixed for swupdate "copyright correction and salsa CI testing" - iwamatsu
09:04:10 <iwamatsu> no update
09:04:21 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Noted. Thanks.
09:04:28 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:04:37 <masashi910> 3
09:04:40 <masashi910> 2
09:04:43 <masashi910> 1
09:04:44 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:04:52 <wens> I did a round of updates for cip-kernel-sec, nothing new this week
09:05:21 <pavelt> I have reviewed patches for 4.19.131 and 132.
09:05:38 <iwamatsu> I reviewed "PM / OPP v2 & cpufreq backports part 2" on CIP ML.
09:06:08 <pavelt> I have started looking at PM/OPP series and will have some comments.
09:06:19 <iwamatsu> And I reviewed 4.4.230-rc and other stable-rc.
09:06:29 <wens> pavelt: I assume some will be about squashing in fixes? :)
09:07:06 <pavelt> Yes; patches should be squashed.
09:07:39 <masashi910> wens, pavelt, iwamatsu: Thanks for your works.
09:07:44 <pavelt> Plus, I'd like to see what it is good for, because it is more cleanups than new hardware support.
09:08:40 <masashi910> pavelt: BTW, do you have any updates on the  rt discussion last week?
09:08:44 <masashi910> https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev/20200702093244.GA12176@duo.ucw.cz/T/#u
09:09:09 <pavelt> Not really, thanks for reminder.
09:09:22 <masashi910> pavelt: I see. Thanks.
09:09:38 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:09:47 <masashi910> 3
09:09:50 <masashi910> 2
09:09:54 <masashi910> 1
09:09:57 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:10:06 <masashi910> patersonc: the floor is yours.
09:10:23 <patersonc> I don't really have much this week, other then the board approved the LAVA lab expansion
09:10:34 <patersonc> Next step is to get boards ordered and contracts sorted etc.
09:11:31 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks for your updates. Any other topics?
09:11:38 <patersonc> Not from me
09:11:59 <masashi910> Thanks. Any queries?
09:12:12 <masashi910> 3
09:12:15 <masashi910> 2
09:12:19 <masashi910> 1
09:12:22 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:12:26 <suzuki> Hello.
09:12:29 <suzuki> There are not major updates this week.
09:12:34 <suzuki> We still work on the bug: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-tasks/-/issues/14
09:12:41 <suzuki> We have a problem about accessing hawkBit now.
09:12:44 <suzuki> That's it from me.
09:13:07 <masashi910> suzuki: Thanks for your updates.
09:13:15 <masashi910> Any queries?
09:13:20 <masashi910> 3
09:13:25 <masashi910> 2
09:13:29 <masashi910> 1
09:13:33 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:13:54 <yoshidak[m]> There is no update in this moment. But, one information is:
09:14:03 <yoshidak[m]> A contract with Exida is expected to be finally signed within next week, and then, we can start to proceed the gap annalysis for CIP with IEC 62443-4-x.
09:14:12 <yoshidak[m]> That's all from me this week.
09:14:31 <masashi910> yoshidak[m]: Thanks for your updates.
09:14:36 <masashi910> Any queries?
09:15:04 <masashi910> 3
09:15:08 <masashi910> 2
09:15:13 <masashi910> 1
09:15:14 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:15:23 <masashi910> I have one information to share:
09:15:32 <masashi910> ELCE2020 was decided to be held virtually like OSS/ELCNA 2020.
09:15:41 <masashi910> https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-europe/
09:15:52 <masashi910> That's all from me. Are there any other business matters?
09:16:08 <yoshidak[m]> CFP Closes: 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, July 26
09:16:25 <yoshidak[m]> be careful about the due date for CFP
09:16:38 <yoshidak[m]> It's soon
09:17:09 <patersonc> Is anyone planning a talk?
09:17:19 <masashi910> yoshidak[m]: Thanks for your note. Right. As soon as I work on OSSJ cfp, I will work on that.
09:17:44 <yoshidak[m]> patersonc: I think the security team will share the progress for the assesment.
09:17:55 <yoshidak[m]> If possible to talk
09:18:04 <masashi910> patersonc: I plan to submit a proposal. But I am not working on this yet.
09:18:24 <patersonc> Okay
09:18:45 <masashi910> Any other topics?
09:19:09 <masashi910> 3
09:19:13 <masashi910> 2
09:19:16 <masashi910> 1
09:19:17 <masashi910> #endmeeting