09:00:00 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:00 <brlogger`> Meeting started Thu Jun 25 09:00:00 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:00 <brlogger`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:00 <brlogger`> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:05 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:07 <szlin> hi
09:00:10 <pavelt> hi
09:00:11 <iwamatsu> hi
09:00:14 <suzuki> hi
09:01:00 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:08 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
09:01:15 <iwamatsu> No update
09:01:27 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Note. Thanks.
09:01:30 <masashi910> 2. Post LTP results to KernelCI - patersonc
09:01:40 <masashi910> patersonc: are you around?
09:01:48 <patersonc> Hi sorry
09:01:50 <patersonc> No updates
09:02:04 <masashi910> patersonc: Noted. Thanks.
09:02:06 <masashi910> 3. Ask board owners to review reference platform configs to optimize backporting - masashi910
09:02:13 <masashi910> I sent the following email to cip-dev and due date is today. I will check the status at the TSC tomorrow.
09:02:21 <masashi910> 4. Check CVE and Patch, Bluetooth BAIS attack (CVE-2020-10135) - iwamatsu
09:02:36 <iwamatsu> No update about this CVE
09:03:15 <masashi910> iwamatsu: do you think this CVE is critical? should we track this in this IRC?
09:03:58 <iwamatsu> This CVE is important if we are using BT.
09:04:27 <masashi910> iwamatsu: OK, thanks for your comment. Then I will keep this open.
09:04:28 <masashi910> 4. Check CVE and Patch, Bluetooth BAIS attack (CVE-2020-10135) - iwamatsu
09:04:36 <masashi910> sorry.
09:04:43 <masashi910> 5. Issues to be fixed for swupdate "copyright correction and salsa CI testing" - iwamatsu
09:04:50 <iwamatsu> We're following it on the CVE tracker, so it might be okay to leave it off the IRC agenda.
09:05:25 <iwamatsu> Looks like it's already resolved.
09:05:36 <masashi910> iwamatsu: your comment is regarding 4?
09:05:43 <dineshk[m]> Hi Sorry for being late
09:05:46 <iwamatsu> about Copyright
09:06:01 <masashi910> iwamatsu: then shall I close 4?
09:06:03 <iwamatsu> I comment to  5.
09:06:24 <iwamatsu> But CI issue is not working.
09:06:39 <iwamatsu> masashi910: yes , i think so.
09:07:24 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Sorry, I mixed up. I will close 4.
09:07:43 <iwamatsu> I think we can close swupdate as well. szlin, do you think about it?
09:08:06 <szlin> I will check it later
09:08:46 <masashi910> szlin: thanks.
09:09:05 <masashi910> so shall we move on?
09:09:08 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:09:09 <iwamatsu> szlin:  thanks
09:09:14 <szlin> Alright, the copyright issue is still there, I will take a look at it
09:09:33 <pavelt> I have reviewed patches for 4.19.129 and 130.
09:09:33 <masashi910> szlin: Thanks!
09:10:02 <iwamatsu> hm OK. I seem to have misunderstood the problem.
09:10:35 <iwamatsu> I reviewed 4.4.228.
09:11:25 <masashi910> pavelt, iwamatsu: Thanks for your works!
09:11:53 <masashi910> Wens-san is not here today, so shall we move on?
09:12:09 <masashi910> 3
09:12:12 <masashi910> 2
09:12:16 <masashi910> 1
09:12:19 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:12:25 <masashi910> patersonc: the floor is yours.
09:12:38 <patersonc> info: KernelCI are now able to submit test jobs to the boards in CIP's LAVA setup. There are a few minor issues
09:12:44 <patersonc> on some of the boards/configs but I'm working through them.
09:12:49 <patersonc> info: I should have the work finished this week that changes linux-cip-ci to use cip-core for the Kernel testing.
09:12:53 <patersonc> cip-core-deby will be used for boot & smc tests.
09:12:58 <patersonc> cip-core-isar will be used for RT and LTS tests.
09:14:34 <masashi910> patersonc: Great progress! Thanks for your works!
09:14:43 <pavelt> Sorry, I have to go.
09:14:44 <masashi910> patersonc: do you have any other topics?
09:14:49 <patersonc> Not today
09:14:51 <patersonc> thanks
09:14:56 <masashi910> pavelt: Bye!
09:15:05 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks!
09:15:21 <masashi910> any queries?
09:15:30 <masashi910> 3
09:15:34 <masashi910> 2
09:15:37 <masashi910> 1
09:15:40 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:15:44 <suzuki> Hello.
09:15:47 <suzuki> Sorry, I don't have any updates this week, too...
09:15:54 <suzuki> I still work on the task which is to add a safe update demo to cip-sw-updates-demo repository: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-tasks/-/issues/4
09:15:59 <suzuki> That's it from me.
09:16:14 <masashi910> suzuki: Thanks for your works!
09:16:21 <masashi910> any queries?
09:16:30 <dineshk[m]> Suzuki-san do you have SW update demo in OSS-NA?
09:16:30 <masashi910> 3
09:17:24 <suzuki> dineshk[m]: No. I don't have some demo in OSS-NA.
09:17:37 <dineshk[m]> OK thanks
09:17:54 <masashi910> any other queries?
09:18:05 <masashi910> 3
09:18:09 <masashi910> 2
09:18:12 <masashi910> 1
09:18:16 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:18:22 <masashi910> dineshk[m]: Can I ask you to report the status on behalf of Yoshida-san?
09:18:33 <dineshk[m]> Yeah sure
09:18:46 <dineshk[m]> Developing LAVA test definitions completed for 35/55 tests
09:19:04 <dineshk[m]> for security requirements of IEC-62443-4-2
09:19:13 <dineshk[m]> Working with chris for running on CIP LAVA infrastrcuture
09:19:30 <dineshk[m]> 18/47 requirements of IEC-62443-4-1 are reviewed in IRC meeting
09:19:49 <dineshk[m]> Contract signing with exida for CIP IEC-62443-4-x assessment in progress
09:20:05 <dineshk[m]> That's all from my side
09:20:11 <masashi910> dineshk[m]: Thanks for your works!
09:20:21 <masashi910> any queries?
09:20:40 <masashi910> 3
09:20:43 <masashi910> 2
09:20:47 <masashi910> 1
09:20:50 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:21:14 <masashi910> At the TSC tomorrow, I would like to hear requirements from CIP members about next SLTS kernel release.
09:21:24 <masashi910> If you have any comments on this please let me know.
09:21:59 <masashi910> or of course, we can discuss at the TSC tomorrow.
09:22:21 <masashi910> Are there any business matters to discuss?
09:22:32 <masashi910> 3
09:22:37 <masashi910> 2
09:22:40 <masashi910> 1
09:22:41 <dineshk[m]> Just one query
09:22:48 <masashi910> please
09:23:02 <dineshk[m]> Any idea what demoes we have in OSS-NA from CIP?
09:23:20 <patersonc> I haven't heard of any yet :(
09:23:35 <dineshk[m]> Then do we really support booth?
09:23:43 <dineshk[m]> need to*
09:23:56 <masashi910> patersonc: Chris-san, do you have any idea? I heard from Yoshida-san that Renesas is planning to do something at CIP booth.
09:24:31 <patersonc> It's something that was being looked into, I'm not sure of the result yet though
09:25:12 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks. Because of this short notice, Yoshida-san also wondered what to do.
09:25:45 <patersonc> I'll chase it today
09:25:59 <masashi910> dineshk[m]: As far as I know this is it. Probably we can hear some comment from Minda-san at the TSC tomorrow.
09:26:13 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks!
09:26:15 <dineshk[m]> sure thanks
09:26:18 <patersonc> The videos we have aren't very CIP specific though, they are just promoting Renesas solutions
09:26:34 <patersonc> CIP needs a generic "introduction to CIP video"
09:26:53 <masashi910> patersonc: yes, that's right...
09:27:24 <masashi910> any other queries?
09:27:37 <masashi910> 3
09:27:41 <masashi910> 2
09:27:45 <masashi910> 1
09:27:46 <masashi910> #endmeeting