09:00:00 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:00 <brlogger> Meeting started Thu May 21 09:00:00 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:00 <brlogger> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:00 <brlogger> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:06 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:09 <bwh> hi
09:00:10 <pav31> hi
09:00:13 <suzuki> hi
09:00:14 <szlin> hi
09:00:24 <patersonc> hello
09:00:31 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:00:39 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
09:00:47 <masashi910> Quote from Iwamatsu-san "No update."
09:00:58 <masashi910> 2. Strengthen sustainable process to backport patches from Mainline/LTS - Kernel Team
09:01:09 <masashi910> From the discussion at the IRC last week, I think that configs of reference platforms should be reviewed by board owners.
09:01:16 <masashi910> Are there any objections?
09:01:29 <pav31> Sounds like a good idea.
09:01:49 <pav31> Additionally, we could list areas we consider "hard" (-lot of stable fixes)
09:02:04 <pav31> and not usually found on embbedded systems, and specifically ask for those.
09:02:17 <pav31> ("Are you sure you need to support Mellanox ethernet cards?")
09:02:36 <bwh> I was supposed to do that, but still haven't got round to it, sorry
09:03:09 <masashi910> pav31, bwh: thanks! I will then take an action.
09:03:40 <wens> hi
09:04:11 <masashi910> pav31: regarding the area "hard", I may consult with you.
09:04:23 <masashi910> 3. Upload a guideline for reference hardware platform addition - masashi910
09:04:30 <masashi910> No updates this week.
09:04:38 <masashi910> 4. Propose a reduction of kernel repository mirrors to TSC  - masashi910, szlin
09:04:43 <masashi910> szlin: regarding stopping the mirror, do you have any update?
09:04:54 <szlin> masashi910: The cip kernel repository in the github  has been archived
09:05:26 <masashi910> sszlin: thanks very much! then, I will close this AI.
09:05:29 <szlin> #info https://github.com/cip-project/linux-cip
09:05:52 <masashi910> szlin: Great! Thanks!
09:06:02 <masashi910> 5. Post LTP results to KernelCI - patersonc
09:06:09 <patersonc> No updates
09:06:22 <masashi910> patersonc: Noted. Thanks.
09:06:27 <masashi910> 6. Ask board owners to review reference platform configs to optimize backporting - masashi910
09:06:34 <masashi910> I sent an inquiry to cip-dev today. Waiting for responses.
09:06:41 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:06:46 <masashi910> 3
09:06:50 <masashi910> 2
09:06:53 <masashi910> 1
09:06:56 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:07:04 <masashi910> == Quote from iwamatsut ==
09:07:11 <masashi910> I reviewed v4,4.223 and 224.
09:07:11 <masashi910> And I sent a patch for fixing CVE-2020-12769 to 4.4, and 4.9 and 3.16.
09:07:11 <masashi910> This was alreadly applied to each LTS tree.
09:07:11 <masashi910> ====
09:07:20 <wens> nothing from me this week
09:07:22 <pav31> I have reviewed 4.19.124.
09:08:36 <bwh> I have backported or requested backporting of a small number of security fixes
09:09:08 <masashi910> wens, pav31, bwh: Thanks for your works!
09:09:27 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:09:32 <masashi910> 3
09:09:35 <masashi910> 2
09:09:39 <masashi910> 1
09:09:42 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:09:50 <masashi910> patersonc: the floor is yours.
09:10:05 <patersonc> I don't really have much to report this week, sorry.
09:10:18 <patersonc> Does anyone have any queries/complants for the current testing setup?
09:11:34 <patersonc> If not then I guess that's it this week :)
09:11:55 <masashi910> patersonc: nothing from me, of course! Thanks for your works!
09:12:12 <masashi910> any other topics or queries?
09:12:20 <masashi910> 3
09:12:23 <masashi910> 2
09:12:27 <masashi910> 1
09:12:30 <masashi910> #topic CIP Core
09:12:36 <masashi910> Daniel-san, are you around?
09:13:04 <masashi910> Let's skip.
09:13:11 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:13:16 <masashi910> suzuki: the floor is yours.
09:13:25 <suzuki> Hello.
09:13:31 <suzuki> I still work on the task which is to clean SWUpdate branch on isar-cip-core: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-tasks/-/issues/3
09:13:37 <suzuki> It has been almost done on my local environment. Now I'm testing it.
09:13:48 <suzuki> That's it from me.
09:14:12 <masashi910> suzuki: That's great! Thanks for your works.
09:14:21 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:14:30 <masashi910> 3
09:14:33 <masashi910> 2
09:14:36 <masashi910> 1
09:14:39 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:15:07 <masashi910> Yoshida-san, are you around?
09:15:19 <yoshidak[m]> hi
09:15:29 <yoshidak[m]> Signing a contract to evaluate for IEC 62443-4 with Exida is in progress.
09:15:38 <yoshidak[m]> That's it this week, thanks.
09:15:58 <masashi910> yoshidak[m]: Thanks for your report!
09:16:06 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:16:13 <masashi910> 3
09:16:18 <masashi910> 2
09:16:21 <masashi910> 1
09:16:24 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:16:30 <masashi910> Are there any business matters to discuss?
09:16:56 <masashi910> 3
09:17:00 <masashi910> 2
09:17:03 <masashi910> 1
09:17:05 <masashi910> #endmeeting