09:00:02 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:02 <brlogger> Meeting started Thu Apr 30 09:00:02 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:02 <brlogger> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:02 <brlogger> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:10 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:17 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:18 <pavelm> hi
09:00:18 <szlin> hi
09:00:19 <wens> hi
09:01:03 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:12 <masashi910> 1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
09:01:21 <masashi910> Quote from Iwamatsu-san "No update."
09:01:28 <masashi910> 2. Strengthen sustainable process to backport patches from Mainline/LTS - Kernel Team
09:01:35 <masashi910> No update this week.
09:01:42 <masashi910> 3. Upload a guideline for reference hardware platform addition - masashi910
09:01:47 <masashi910> No update this week.
09:01:52 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:02:01 <masashi910> 3
09:02:04 <masashi910> 2
09:02:06 <masashi910> 1
09:02:10 <masashi910> #topic Kernel maintenance updates
09:02:18 <masashi910> Thanks to Iwamatsu-san and Pavel-san, two kernels were released in these two weeks.
09:02:23 <masashi910> v4.19.115-cip24-rt9 on 20th April by Pavel-san
09:02:28 <masashi910> v4.19.118-cip25 on 25th April by Iwamatsu-san
09:02:33 <masashi910> That's all from me.
09:02:45 <wens> I reviewed cip-kernel-sec updates from bwh
09:02:56 <masashi910> Quote from Iwamatsu-san "I reviewd v4.4.219 and 220."
09:03:08 <pavelm> I did reviews on 4.19.118 and 4.19.119.
09:03:20 <patersonc> Hello?
09:03:35 <masashi910> patersonc: hi!
09:03:55 <patersonc> is the meeting on today? Is my IRC broken agian?
09:04:09 <wens> patersonc: hi!
09:04:22 <masashi910> patersonc: can you see my message?
09:04:24 <wens> patersonc: we can hear you
09:05:49 <patersonc_> * joins from another website
09:06:03 <masashi910> patersonc_: hi!
09:06:06 <pavelm> we can hear you from both websites :-).
09:06:19 <patersonc_> I couldn't hear you from the other one though!
09:06:22 <patersonc_> Silly Matrix
09:06:36 <szlin> patersonc_: I think the bridge broke.
09:07:06 <masashi910> patersonc_: we are in the middle of  Kernel maintenance updates
09:07:20 <patersonc_> Okay. Sorry to interrupt!
09:07:41 <masashi910> patersonc_: No worries. Thanks for joining!
09:08:05 <masashi910> wens, pavelm: Thanks for your works.
09:08:12 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:08:28 <masashi910> 3
09:08:32 <masashi910> 2
09:08:36 <masashi910> 1
09:08:39 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:09:00 <masashi910> patersonc_: floor is yours.
09:09:13 <patersonc_> Hi
09:09:25 <patersonc_> Not a huge amount to add since the TSC
09:09:53 <patersonc_> I've updated my 'staging' lab to the latest LAVA and it's working. Will upgrade the staging master later to test
09:10:22 <patersonc_> I think that's it :)
09:10:47 <masashi910> patersonc_: Thanks for your works.
09:10:54 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:10:59 <masashi910> 3
09:11:02 <masashi910> 2
09:11:05 <masashi910> 1
09:11:07 <masashi910> #topic CIP Core
09:11:17 <masashi910> Daniel-san is not here, so there are no updates on this topic.
09:11:35 <masashi910> Let's move on.
09:11:42 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:11:51 <masashi910> Quote from Suzuki-san "SW Updates WG have not any updates this week."
09:12:02 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:12:10 <masashi910> 3
09:12:15 <masashi910> 3
09:12:16 <masashi910> 2
09:12:19 <masashi910> 1
09:12:20 <masashi910> #topic CIP Security
09:12:34 <masashi910> Yoshida-san, hi!
09:12:55 <masashi910> Shall I report or are you going to report?
09:13:31 <masashi910> From me, I would like to mention about the GB decision.
09:13:38 <masashi910> CIP GB approved a budget for GAP assessment by Exida.
09:13:45 <masashi910> After signing the contract, the GAP assessment will be started.
09:13:59 <masashi910> That's about it from me.
09:14:18 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:14:35 <masashi910> 3
09:14:40 <masashi910> 2
09:14:45 <masashi910> 1
09:14:50 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:14:56 <masashi910> 1. Some topics from TSC call
09:15:01 <masashi910> 1.1 CIP SLTS kernel release information table
09:15:07 <masashi910> was added to the following Wiki page (under "Kernel maintaiership").
09:15:14 <masashi910> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/start
09:15:30 <masashi910> 1.2 mini sumiit
09:16:03 <masashi910> Currently TSC would like to make a decision to hold a mini summit during ELCNA.
09:16:41 <masashi910> Test Team, Security WG and Kernel Team(me) responded positively to Yoshi-san.
09:16:50 <masashi910> We will see what happens.
09:17:01 <masashi910> That's it from me.
09:17:17 <masashi910> Are there any business matters to discuss?
09:17:32 <masashi910> 3
09:17:35 <masashi910> 2
09:17:38 <masashi910> 1
09:17:46 <masashi910> #endmeeting