09:00:01 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:01 <brlogger`> Meeting started Thu Mar  5 09:00:01 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:01 <brlogger`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:01 <brlogger`> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:09 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:18 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:23 <wens> hi
09:00:37 <suzuki40> hi
09:00:41 <patersonc> hi
09:00:48 <bwh> hi
09:01:05 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:17 <masashi910> 1. Combine rootfilesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
09:01:24 <punit> hi
09:01:31 <masashi910> Iwamatsu-san, are you around?
09:02:05 <masashi910> Let me come back when Iwamatsu-san joins.
09:02:18 <masashi910> For the other action items,
09:02:25 <masashi910> I am preparing to list up action items from the Kernel Team call last week. Please wait for a moment to appear them.
09:02:45 <masashi910> So, let me move to next.
09:02:51 <masashi910> #topic kernel maintenance updates
09:04:07 <masashi910> == Quote from pave1 ==
09:04:08 <masashi910> Work done this week: reviews on 4.19.107 and 4.19.108.
09:04:08 <masashi910> Attempt to create new 4.19-rt release, but it has failures on arm_siemens_de0, I'm still debugging that.
09:04:08 <masashi910> ====
09:04:41 <masashi910> Any other updates?
09:05:04 <wens> cip-kernel-sec updates, nothing significant
09:05:25 <bwh> Nothing much from my side
09:05:50 <masashi910> wens, bwh: Noted. Thanks for your reports.
09:06:00 <masashi910> Any other topics?
09:06:08 <masashi910> 3
09:06:13 <masashi910> 2
09:06:17 <masashi910> 1
09:06:20 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:06:26 <masashi910> patersonc: the floor is yours
09:06:58 <patersonc> Hellpo
09:07:10 <patersonc> lab-cip-cybertrust is now online
09:09:13 <patersonc> lab-cip-denx setup is in progress
09:09:13 <patersonc> Not a lot else to report this week, I think
09:09:13 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks for your help to add lab-cip-cybertrust.
09:09:13 <masashi910> patersonc: cybertrust will run mpsoc there.
09:09:13 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks for your report!
09:09:14 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:09:21 <masashi910> 3
09:09:24 <masashi910> 2
09:09:27 <masashi910> 1
09:09:29 <masashi910> #topic CIP Core
09:09:41 <masashi910> Kazu-san, are you around?
09:10:27 <masashi910> So, let us come back if he shows up.
09:10:36 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:10:44 <masashi910> Suzuki-san, the floor is yours
09:10:45 <suzuki40> Hello
09:10:50 <suzuki40> I've cleaned a branch relevant to SWUpdate on isar-cip-core because it had a temporary commit about a demo.
09:11:00 <suzuki40> See the link for more details: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-tasks/issues/3
09:11:13 <suzuki40> That's all from me.
09:11:34 <masashi910> suzuki40: Thanks for your report.
09:11:50 <masashi910> Are there any questions or comments to Suzuki-san?
09:12:01 <masashi910> 3
09:12:06 <masashi910> 2
09:12:09 <masashi910> 1
09:12:12 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:12:20 <masashi910> 1. Migratoin from Mailman2 to Groupio
09:12:27 <masashi910> Currenly Linux Foundation is in the process to migrate the mail system from Mailman2 to Groups.io.
09:12:35 <masashi910> Linux Foundation IT needs at least 3 weeks prior notice for the migration.
09:12:35 <masashi910> It can cause as much as 24 hours downtime for all the CIP lists, but emails will be queued up and not lost.
09:12:46 <masashi910> I think that the migration should be done some weekends after three weeks.
09:12:47 <masashi910> Any opinion about it?
09:13:09 <masashi910> Or any objections?
09:13:53 <masashi910> 3
09:13:58 <masashi910> 2
09:13:59 <patersonc> Presumably a plain text format can still be used?
09:14:05 <patersonc> (for patches etc.)
09:14:30 <masashi910> you mean, in the groups.io mail system?
09:14:43 <patersonc> yes
09:15:00 <masashi910> patersonc: I believe so, but I will ask Neal-san just to make sure.
09:15:27 <masashi910> Any other concerns or questions?
09:16:51 <masashi910> If no other concerns, and if Chris-san's question is clear, I will propose some weekends after three weeks.
09:17:09 <masashi910> Are there any business matters to discuss?
09:17:34 <masashi910> 3
09:17:35 <masashi910> 2
09:17:39 <masashi910> 1
09:17:40 <masashi910> #endmeeting