09:00:01 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:01 <brlogger> Meeting started Thu Feb 13 09:00:01 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:01 <brlogger> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:01 <brlogger> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:08 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:14 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:18 <pave1> hi
09:00:31 <suzuki38> hi
09:00:41 <patersonc> Hello
09:00:50 <iwamatsu> hi
09:00:51 <punit> hello
09:01:00 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:07 <masashi910> 1. Combine rootfilesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
09:01:28 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Do you have updates?
09:01:34 <iwamatsu> masashi910: no update, debuging....
09:01:46 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Noted. Thanks!
09:01:51 <masashi910> 2. Document a process on how to add tests to the CIP test setup - patersonc
09:01:58 <patersonc> No updates.
09:02:12 <masashi910> patersonc: Noted!
09:02:25 <masashi910> #topic kernel maintenance updates
09:02:56 <pave1> I did small number of reviews on 4.19.103. There are rather big KVM updates pending there.
09:03:48 <masashi910> pave1: Thanks for your work!
09:03:49 <iwamatsu> I reviewed v4.4.211, and I send a patch for 4.4.y, so it was already applied.
09:04:28 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Thanks for your work!
09:05:07 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:05:28 <masashi910> 3
09:05:34 <masashi910> 2
09:05:38 <masashi910> 1
09:05:41 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:05:48 <masashi910> patersonc: the floor is yours
09:06:07 <patersonc> I'm not sure I really have much to report this week, sorry. I'm currently only working part time.
09:06:58 <patersonc> Any queries/requests?
09:07:05 <toyooka> Hi
09:07:24 <toyooka> patersonc: I sent a request at cip-dev mailing list for account registration for Cybertrust's LAVA lab. I would appreciate if you could handle it.
09:07:26 <masashi910> patersonc: I see. Thanks, anyway. Nothing from me.
09:07:33 <masashi910> toyooka: hi!
09:07:50 <patersonc> toyooka: Sure. I'll get back to you today
09:08:11 <toyooka> patersonc: Thank you!
09:08:24 <masashi910> Does anybody have any queries?
09:08:35 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:08:45 <masashi910> 3
09:08:50 <masashi910> 2
09:08:53 <masashi910> 1
09:08:54 <masashi910> #topic CIP Core
09:09:00 <masashi910> kazu: the floor is yours
09:09:03 <kazu> hello
09:09:18 <kazu> Package proposal #1: Waiting TSC's review
09:09:26 <kazu> Package proposal #2 (rev.3): Updated by security WG, review is still on-going in CIP Core
09:09:33 <kazu> cip-pkglist: Minor updates to improve proposal creation (for security WG now)
09:10:09 <kazu> cip-core/deby: Reboot https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/deby/issues/4, almost done, thanks Iwamatsu-san to add kernel configs for bbb and qemux86-64
09:10:36 <kazu> And preparing CIP Core meeting agenda, would like to arrange ASAP...
09:10:43 <kazu> That's all
09:11:19 <masashi910> kazu: Great to know about bbb and emux86-64. Thanks for your works!
09:11:24 <masashi910> Does anybody have any queries?
09:11:48 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:11:58 <masashi910> 3
09:12:03 <masashi910> 2
09:12:06 <masashi910> 1
09:12:07 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:12:23 <suzuki38> hello
09:12:32 <suzuki38> 3 proposals from me have been approved. Thank you for your voting!
09:12:40 <suzuki38> Yoshi have created cip-sw-updates subgroup and I've created the following 2 projects in it.
09:12:47 <suzuki38> https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-demo (from cip-playground)
09:12:54 <suzuki38> https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-tasks
09:13:00 <suzuki38> That's all from me.
09:13:35 <masashi910> suzuki38: That's great! Thanks!
09:13:54 <masashi910> Does anybody have any queries?
09:14:07 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:14:16 <masashi910> 3
09:14:19 <masashi910> 3
09:14:22 <masashi910> 2
09:14:23 <masashi910> 1
09:14:24 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:14:32 <patersonc> o/
09:14:47 <masashi910> patersonc: please.
09:14:56 <patersonc> Does anyone from the Kernel team plan to reply to Dinesh? ("Quick query for CIP kernel mirror in gitlab")
09:15:52 <pave1> I don't see copy of that in my inbox. Do you have a copy?
09:16:13 <kazu> I think that message is sent to cip-security + Chris + Iwamatsu-san
09:16:30 <patersonc> Ah, sorry
09:16:39 <iwamatsu> OK,  I will reply to Dinesh.
09:16:59 <patersonc> Thanks iwamatsu
09:17:07 <patersonc> I've forwarded it to you pave1 fyi
09:17:16 <masashi910> pave1: Just in case, I forwarded the message to you.
09:17:19 <pave1> Thank you :-).
09:17:24 <patersonc> :)
09:17:35 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Thanks!
09:17:50 <masashi910> So from my side.
09:18:32 <masashi910> Today, my company advised me to restrict the business trip abroad. So I cannot attend the F2F meeting locally. I will attend remotely.
09:18:57 <masashi910> Pavel-san, do you plan to attend locally?
09:19:20 <pave1> Yes, that's currently a plan.
09:19:23 <patersonc> I've sent an email to cip-members about whether we should still meet F2F and catch covid19 or not. My wife certainly doesn't want me to go!
09:19:54 <iwamatsu> masashi910: Is it related to the coronavirus?
09:20:07 <masashi910> patersonc: I saw your email. Thanks for raising this issue.
09:20:23 <patersonc> To be fair, Minda-san beat me to it!
09:21:18 <masashi910> iwamatsu: multiple factors. I arranged the F2F with STmicro, but yesterday ST micro announce their cancellation of MWC and EW2020.
09:21:37 <pave1> patersonc: I believe europe should still be pretty safe w.r.t. that. There's seasonal flu, that's order of magnitude higher risk.
09:21:39 <masashi910> https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/02/12/1983650/0/en/STMicroelectronics-participation-at-MWC-2020-Barcelona-and-Embedded-World-Nuremberg.html
09:21:52 <iwamatsu> masashi910: I see. thanks.
09:22:35 <masashi910> pave1, iwamatsu: So, please allow me to join the F2F kernel meeting remotely.
09:23:01 <masashi910> So, any other business topics to discuss?
09:23:16 <patersonc> pave1: True. But I have a young baby at home and my wife likes to worry...
09:23:41 <pave1> patersonc: I see...
09:24:07 <masashi910> 3
09:24:10 <masashi910> 2
09:24:13 <masashi910> 1
09:24:15 <masashi910> #endmeeting