09:00:01 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:01 <brlogger> Meeting started Thu Feb  6 09:00:01 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:01 <brlogger> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:01 <brlogger> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:05 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:11 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:13 <wens> hi
09:00:19 <pave1> hi
09:00:20 <patersonc> hello
09:00:21 <suzuki> hi
09:00:30 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:00:43 <masashi910> 1. Combine rootfilesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
09:00:48 <szlin> hi
09:00:53 <masashi910> Quote from Iwamatsu-san "No update"
09:01:00 <masashi910> 2. Document a process on how to add tests to the CIP test setup - patersonc
09:01:14 <patersonc> Sorry, no change
09:01:22 <kazu> hi
09:01:30 <masashi910> patersonc: Noted. Thanks!
09:01:35 <masashi910> 3. Arrangement of F2F Kernel Meeting in Nuremberg - masashi910
09:01:38 <punit> hi
09:01:45 <masashi910> The date&time of the F2F Kernel Meeting is now fixed as follows.
09:01:52 <masashi910> 2PM to 4PM on Feb 27th (CET) at Siemens office
09:01:57 <masashi910> The start time is translated as follows.
09:02:06 <masashi910> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=2&day=27&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=241&p2=137&p3=179&p4=136&p5=37&p6=248
09:02:13 <masashi910> The Zoom info for this meeting is as follows.
09:02:18 <masashi910> https://zoom.us/j/940958488
09:02:23 <masashi910> I will close this AI.
09:02:31 <masashi910> 4. Add config for BBB to both 4.4 and 4.19 (done for qemux86-64)  - Iwamatsu-san
09:02:38 <pave1> 3. Thank you!
09:02:49 <masashi910> pave1: welcome!
09:02:53 <masashi910> == Quote from Iwamatsu-san ==
09:02:54 <masashi910> These already was applied to cip-kernel-config repository. Please close this A.I.
09:02:54 <masashi910> ====
09:03:15 <masashi910> So, I will close this AI as well.
09:03:24 <masashi910> #topic kernel maintenance updates
09:03:32 <masashi910> Quote from Iwamatsu-san "I reviewed 4.4.212 and 213."
09:04:06 <wens> cip-kernel-sec updates, new CVEs are fixed or irrelevant (Lustre FS)
09:04:35 <wens> only half way through classify-failed-patches
09:04:36 <pave1> I reviewed 4.19.101 and 4.19.102 and released 4.19-rt and 4.4-rt kernels.
09:05:31 <pave1> I will be traveling next week, so my availability will be limited.
09:05:42 <masashi910> wens, pave1: Thanks for your works!
09:05:49 <masashi910> pave1: Noted!
09:06:10 <wens> pave1: there's a 802.11 TKIP replay fix that was applied on 4.19, but would need backporting to 4.4
09:06:29 <wens> though I think that isn't really severe
09:06:47 <pave1> wens: Give me a pointer and I'll try :-).
09:07:14 <wens> pave1: subject is "mac80211: Fix TKIP replay protection immediately after key setup"
09:07:32 <pave1> wens: Thank you :-). I'll take a look over the weekend.
09:07:43 <wens> patchwork shows v1 as superseded, but google didn't show any other versions
09:07:58 <wens> but it's in 4.19, should be easier to find
09:08:58 <masashi910> Thanks. Any other topics?
09:09:19 <masashi910> 3
09:09:26 <masashi910> 2
09:09:31 <masashi910> 1
09:09:34 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:09:42 <masashi910> patersonc: the floor is yours
09:09:49 <patersonc> Usual CIP/linux-stable CI work...
09:10:13 <patersonc> Found an issue in one of the stable release candidates and reported the patch causing the issue
09:10:29 <patersonc> Plat'home platforms are on there way to Denx for the new LAVA lab
09:10:44 <patersonc> That's all from me this week
09:11:01 <masashi910> patersonc: Great work! Thanks!
09:11:11 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:11:20 <masashi910> 3
09:11:25 <masashi910> 2
09:11:28 <masashi910> 1
09:11:30 <masashi910> #topic CIP Core
09:11:37 <kazu> hello
09:11:38 <masashi910> kazu: the floor is yours
09:11:45 <kazu> 1. Package proposal #2 (minimum base) accepted in CIP Core
09:11:56 <kazu> Now, asking the confirmation of TSC (no reply yet)
09:12:07 <kazu> Security packages (proposal #1) should be discussed more about the requirements
09:12:15 <kazu> 2. Preparing the ideas about CIP Core maintenance, repository management, release policy, etc.
09:12:32 <kazu> After create the draft of meeting contents, I would like to ask the date for WG meeting (in Feb)
09:12:40 <kazu> Draft: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13cy5jwGfdMNZZxzr1A-VMfa2-WfN2JTbPNDrg-L41_U/edit#
09:12:52 <kazu> Regarding the WG meeting in EW2020, I has no plan to hold the time for CIP Core WG because no enough time slot already, sorry
09:13:01 <kazu> Instead, I'm planning to make discussions in WG meeting before EW then summarize & ask approval in EW TSC meeting
09:13:08 <kazu> That's all from me
09:13:30 <masashi910> kazu: Thanks for your works!
09:13:36 <patersonc> Is there not time on the 27th for a meeting?
09:13:57 <kazu> patersonc I think almost full
09:14:23 <patersonc> Room is free after the Kernel team meeting
09:14:36 <patersonc> Perhaps for 2 hours
09:14:48 <kazu> How long the kernel team meeting will be held?
09:14:51 <patersonc> 1600-1800
09:14:52 <masashi910> On 27th, 4PM to 5PM(or6PM?) can be used
09:15:03 <kazu> Ah, I see
09:15:16 <patersonc> Kernel meeting is currently 1400-1600
09:15:20 <punit> kazu: But aren't you not travelling for this event?
09:15:37 <kazu> punit Yes, but will attend remotely
09:16:00 <kazu> I will consider to use the slot after kernel meeting, thanks!
09:17:02 <masashi910> So, somebody should host the meeting at Siemens office for CIP Core if Kazu-san cannot attend in person.
09:17:18 <masashi910> Can I help?
09:18:11 <masashi910> Ok, any other topics?
09:18:22 <masashi910> 3
09:18:26 <masashi910> 2
09:18:29 <masashi910> 1
09:18:30 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:18:38 <masashi910> Suzuki-san, the floor is yours
09:18:41 <suzuki> hello
09:18:45 <suzuki> I have no update because I took 3 days-off during the beginning of this week.
09:18:52 <suzuki> 3 proposals from me are still voting. The due date is Feb 12th (Wed).
09:18:57 <suzuki> https://lists.cip-project.org/mailman/private/cip-members/2020-January/002406.html
09:19:04 <suzuki> That's all from me.
09:19:21 <masashi910> suzuki: Thanks for your updates!
09:19:28 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:19:41 <masashi910> 3
09:19:47 <masashi910> 2
09:19:52 <masashi910> 1
09:19:54 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:20:02 <masashi910> Are there any business matters to discuss?
09:20:39 <masashi910> 3
09:20:44 <masashi910> 2
09:20:47 <masashi910> 1
09:20:50 <masashi910> #endmeeting