09:00:04 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:04 <brlogger`> Meeting started Thu Jan 23 09:00:04 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:04 <brlogger`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:04 <brlogger`> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:12 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:18 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:21 <pave1> hi
09:00:46 <bwh> hi
09:01:19 <masashi910> Thanks for attending. I got a lot of emails that members cannot attend.
09:01:28 <masashi910> Anyway, let's start.
09:01:37 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:47 <masashi910> 1. Combine rootfilesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
09:02:03 <masashi910> Iwamatsu-san, are you around?
09:02:20 <masashi910> Let me skip this.
09:02:21 <masashi910> 2. Document a process on how to add tests to the CIP test setup - patersonc
09:02:32 <masashi910> Chris-san, are you around?
09:02:59 <masashi910> So, let me come back later.
09:03:06 <masashi910> 3. Arrangement of F2F Kernel Meeting in Nuremberg - masashi910
09:03:13 <masashi910> https://doodle.com/poll/73if9spavecwqrh5ge38
09:03:20 <masashi910> Based on this Doodle voting, slots on Feb 27th(before 17:00) seem to work for those who joined this voting.
09:03:27 <masashi910> I will propose to allocate our slot on Feb 27th(before 17:00) at the next TSC call (Feb 3rd).
09:03:52 <masashi910> bwh: Can you attend the F2F meeting in Nuremberg?
09:04:00 <bwh> I don't think so
09:04:11 <pave1> I believe it would be good to allocate fixed time eariler, for planning purposes.
09:04:22 <masashi910> bwh: I see. Thanks.
09:04:46 <masashi910> pave1: Sure. Then, I will talk with Yoshi-san about the allocation.
09:04:59 <pave1> Thank you :-).
09:05:08 <masashi910> pave1: welcome!
09:05:16 <masashi910> #topic kernel maintenance updates
09:05:27 <masashi910> == Quote from Chen-Yu san ==
09:05:28 <masashi910> Nothing much on my end. I reviewed a couple merge requests from Ben regarding CVEs. Three of the new ones are resolved; the last is related to ashmem in staging which is probably only used with Android.
09:05:28 <masashi910> There are some data updates to classify-failed-patches that I haven't pushed out. Nothing looks critical this week.
09:05:28 <masashi910> ====
09:05:34 <iwamatsu> Hi
09:05:45 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Hi!
09:05:58 <pave1> I reviewed 4.19.97 and am reviewing 4.19.98.
09:06:11 <masashi910> iwamatsu: We are now in kernel maintenance Updates
09:06:57 <iwamatsu> masashi910: I dont have update it.
09:07:26 <masashi910> pave1: Thanks for your updates!
09:07:35 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Noted. Thanks.
09:08:21 <masashi910> Quote from SZ-san "no update on my side"
09:08:53 <masashi910> Any other updates?
09:09:04 <masashi910> 3
09:09:07 <masashi910> 2
09:09:08 <masashi910> 1
09:09:11 <iwamatsu> And A.I : 4. Add config for BBB to both 4.4 and 4.19 (done for qemux86-64)
09:09:25 <iwamatsu> I send merge request .
09:10:01 <iwamatsu> https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config/merge_requests/21
09:10:26 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Thanks. Shall I keep this open till it is processed?
09:11:37 <iwamatsu> masashi910: It has not been merged yet, but is almost complete. Keep it until merged.
09:12:00 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Sure. Thanks!
09:12:11 <iwamatsu> Thanks.
09:12:14 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Another AI. 1. Combine rootfilesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
09:13:05 <iwamatsu> Sorry, There is no update for it.
09:13:14 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Note!
09:13:29 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Sorry. "Noted".
09:13:52 <masashi910> then, let me move to next.
09:14:03 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:14:22 <masashi910> Chris-san, are you around?
09:15:34 <masashi910> Then, move to next.
09:15:39 <masashi910> #topic CIP Core
09:15:50 <masashi910> == Quote from Kazu-san ==
09:15:51 <masashi910> 1. [WIP] Package proposal #2: Minimum base packages https://lists.cip-project.org/pipermail/cip-dev/2020-January/004160.html
09:15:51 <masashi910> Due date: Jan 23th (Today, please share your opinion)
09:15:51 <masashi910> 2.[WIP] Package proposal #1 (rev.2): Security packages (from Security WG) https://lists.cip-project.org/pipermail/cip-dev/2020-January/004188.html
09:15:51 <masashi910> More deep discussions about the requirements from the security standard may be required Due date: Feb 5th
09:15:51 <masashi910> ====
09:16:16 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:16:33 <masashi910> 3
09:16:36 <masashi910> 2
09:16:38 <masashi910> 1
09:16:40 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:16:47 <masashi910> Quote from Suzuki-san "SW Updates WG doesn't have any update this week, too"
09:16:55 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:16:59 <masashi910> 3
09:17:02 <masashi910> 2
09:17:03 <masashi910> 1
09:17:08 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:17:15 <masashi910> Are there any business matters to discuss?
09:17:51 <masashi910> 3
09:17:52 <masashi910> 2
09:17:55 <masashi910> 1
09:17:57 <masashi910> #endmeeting