09:00:00 <masashi910> #startmeeting CIP IRC weekly meeting
09:00:00 <brlogger`> Meeting started Thu Jan  9 09:00:00 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is masashi910. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
09:00:00 <brlogger`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
09:00:00 <brlogger`> The meeting name has been set to 'cip_irc_weekly_meeting'
09:00:08 <masashi910> #topic rollcall
09:00:18 <masashi910> please say hi if you're around
09:00:21 <pave1> hi
09:00:22 <szlin> hi
09:00:27 <kazu> hi
09:01:00 <iwamatsu> hi
09:01:11 <patersonc> hi
09:01:11 <masashi910> #topic AI review
09:01:21 <masashi910> 1. Test LTS (pre)releases directly - patersonc
09:01:40 <patersonc> All sorted now. Please close this action.
09:01:57 <masashi910> patersonc: sure! thanks very much!
09:02:05 <masashi910> 2. Create a way/process to run LTP only for release tests - patersonc
09:02:10 <patersonc> All sorted now. Please close this action.
09:02:23 <masashi910> patersonc: Thanks!
09:02:30 <masashi910> 3. Combine rootfilesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
09:02:51 <wens> hi
09:02:52 <iwamatsu> no update about this.
09:03:10 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Thanks for your report!
09:03:15 <masashi910> 4. Document a process on how to add tests to the CIP test setup - patersonc
09:03:41 <patersonc> No progress
09:03:56 <masashi910> patersonc: sure! thanks!
09:04:00 <masashi910> 5. Arrangement of F2F Kernel Meeting in Nurnberg - masashi910
09:04:09 <masashi910> https://doodle.com/poll/73if9scwqrh5ge38
09:04:18 <masashi910> So far, Chris-san, Iwamatsu-san,  SZ-san, and Chen-Yu-san responded.
09:04:25 <masashi910> I keep this doodle poll open for a while, so, please fill your preference.
09:04:34 <masashi910> 6. Add config for qemux86-64 and BBB to both 4.4 and 4.19 - Iwamatsu-san
09:04:55 <iwamatsu> about x86, I send MR (https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config/merge_requests/19)
09:05:27 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Thanks!
09:05:48 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Could you advise me to whom I should ask for BBB?
09:05:51 <iwamatsu> and about BBB I asked to Jan about this and waiting reply from him.
09:06:22 <masashi910> iwamatsu: I see. Thanks very much! Can I keep this AI open?
09:06:53 <iwamatsu> Jan seems to send config.
09:07:49 <masashi910> iwamatsu: You mean, this AI is done?
09:08:09 <iwamatsu> No, please keep this A.I.
09:08:26 <masashi910> iwamatsu: Sure. Thanks for working on this!
09:08:35 <masashi910> #topic kernel maintenance updates
09:08:57 <pave1> I did reviews on 4.19.92, 93, 94.
09:09:31 <iwamatsu> I reviewed 4.4.208.
09:09:52 <pave1> I started pushing -rt to newer versions, but that may need to be redone due to differences between -cip and -cip-rebase.
09:10:41 <masashi910> pave1, iwamatsu: Thanks for your works!
09:10:41 <iwamatsu> And sorry about merge conflicts on 4.19.y-cip and -rebase. Thanks pavel.
09:11:00 <pave1> iwamatsu: No problem :-).
09:11:27 <szlin> I sent the MR in kernel-sec. So does wens.
09:11:32 <wens> SZ and I both worked on cip-kernel-sec (a bit of duplicate work). summary of new CVEs from me: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-sec/merge_requests/27
09:12:13 <masashi910> szlin, wens: Thanks for your works!
09:12:46 <masashi910> Any other topics?
09:12:57 <masashi910> 3
09:12:59 <masashi910> 2
09:13:02 <masashi910> 1
09:13:04 <masashi910> #topic Kernel testing
09:13:13 <masashi910> patersonc: the floor is yours
09:13:16 <patersonc> #info Added a second RZ/G2M (hihope-rzg2m) platform to lab-cip-renesas.
09:13:35 <patersonc> So now there are two. This should speed up testing a bit.
09:13:38 <patersonc> #info Stable release candidate testing process is finalised and has been moved to the cip-testing project.
09:13:44 <patersonc> #link https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-stable-rc-ci/pipelines
09:13:49 <patersonc> #info Builds/tests now being done on the linux-v4.19.y-cip and linux-v4.19.y stable-rc branches for both Siemens boards in lab-cip-mentor.
09:13:50 <patersonc> #info LTP tests are now being run during ‘release testing’ (branches ending with “-rc”).
09:13:53 <patersonc> #info Wiki updated for all of the above.
09:13:56 <patersonc> #link https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting/centalisedtesting/cioverview
09:13:58 <patersonc> #info Send MR to cip-kernel-config to update the devices table in the readme.
09:14:01 <patersonc> Any queries/requests?
09:14:20 <szlin> patersonc: nice!
09:14:37 <masashi910> patersonc: from me, no questions. Thanks for your great progress!
09:15:01 * patersonc puts down mic
09:15:10 <masashi910> Any questions to Chris-san?
09:15:26 <masashi910> 3
09:15:30 <masashi910> 2
09:15:33 <masashi910> 1
09:15:36 <masashi910> #topic CIP Core
09:15:44 <kazu> hello
09:15:47 <masashi910> kazu: the floor is yours
09:15:51 <kazu> 1. Updating PDP (3.0) and the support scripts (90%)
09:16:00 <kazu> It will be available in today, then start to create the new proposal for security WG based on this
09:16:19 <kazu> 2. Review for PDP 3.0 (in cip-dev)
09:16:40 <kazu> If no other opinions about this now, I would like to finish this review now
09:16:56 <kazu> 3. Review for PDP 3.0 (in cip-dev)
09:17:04 <kazu> Oops
09:17:11 <kazu> 3. Supporting cip-kernel-config
09:17:24 <kazu> In generic profile, the patches almost created (under reviewed)
09:17:52 <kazu> In tiny profile, I met another issue about kas-docker related things, so still WIP
09:17:59 <kazu> That's all from me
09:18:08 <masashi910> kazu: thank you for your works!
09:18:37 <patersonc> o/
09:19:21 <masashi910> so, " 2. Review for PDP 3.0 (in cip-dev)" if no objection in this IRC, then it is concluded. Is it OK everyone?
09:20:07 <masashi910> Ok, great!
09:20:08 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:20:19 <masashi910> 3
09:20:22 <masashi910> 2
09:20:23 <masashi910> 1
09:20:24 <masashi910> #topic Software update
09:20:30 <patersonc> Quirin has started looking into automated testing for isar-cip-core. Is anyone doing the same for deby? Please let me know if you need any assistance.
09:21:23 <masashi910> Quote from Suzuki-san "SW Updates WG doesn't have updates in this week."
09:21:48 <kazu> patersonc AFAIK, no one doing for deby
09:22:18 <kazu> Is it automated testing for software update?
09:22:33 <patersonc> Okay
09:22:36 <patersonc> Thanks kazu
09:22:47 <masashi910> patersonc: thanks for your information.
09:22:54 <masashi910> any other topics?
09:23:02 <masashi910> 3
09:23:07 <masashi910> 2
09:23:10 <masashi910> 1
09:23:11 <masashi910> #topic AOB
09:23:26 <masashi910> Are there any business matters to discuss?
09:24:07 <masashi910> 3
09:24:11 <masashi910> 2
09:24:14 <masashi910> 1
09:24:17 <masashi910> #endmeeting